At Affina, our sole focus is on the unique complexities of the maternal fetal medicine practice, whether in a solo, group or hospital physician setting. We understand the role of the MFM specialty, and the challenges in creating a profitable enterprise for all stakeholders. Our firm is dedicated to being on the forefront of changes impacting the bottom line, assisting clients in maximizing relationships within their medical community, and creating a work culture that is high in staff/physician satisfaction. Our management and staff is unparalleled in their recognition by the industry as some of the most respected and knowledgeable resources in their areas of expertise. Whether your challenges lie in maximizing reimbursement, timely recovery of receivables, or practice revenue building, Affina is positioned to be your partner now and for years to come.
Simply stated, our mission is to stand with our clients as their primary resource in all aspects of practice management, providing valued expertise and quality solutions for the life of the practice.
Affinamed.com is more than a place to seek products and services for the maternal fetal medicine specialist. The site serves as a portal to the latest news regarding practice management techniques, healthcare reform and other industry developments. We encourage you to check back often for the latest updates, and use our contact address to ask an opinion about any concern in practice management.
Our Services include:
- Coding Audits – Accurate and maximized coding is the starting point to ultimately achieving higher collections.
- Full Service Billing – Outsourced billing can be the most effective way for any stakeholder in maternal fetal medicine to reduce headaches and increase net revenue.
- Practice Promotion – Affina provides a suite of innovative products and services to help clients reach their potential.
- Operational Audits – Affina audits are custom designed to quickly identify problems in the practice, and propose sound methods of resolution.
- Staff Training – Affina Staff Training answers the need with a variety of training modules and evaluation tools delivered at the client’s location.
- Patient Satisfaction Measurements – Quality measurements are key to reimbursements and inclusion into anticipated alliances under Health Care Reform.
- Relationship Management – Whether in an independent, hospital owned, academic or other governance structure, the ultimate success of the practice relies on internal and external relationships with common vision and collaboration.
- Acquisitions – Affina can assist in this process for either side, assisting practices in working through issues in the sale of the practice, or hospitals looking to assess the value of the new relationship.
- Physician Recruitment – With a national presence in MFM private practices and academic settings, Affina can assist clients in finding the best opportunities in physician and staff searches.